Incubation is a complex process, the success of which depends on many factors. Farms that are engaged in the breeding of agricultural birds have long and successfully used modern devices with automatic control systems of vital parameters for embryos. One of these devices - the incubator "IFH 1000". About the number of eggs that can be loaded into the machine, says its name, and about the device itself, its advantages and disadvantages, read our material.
"IFH 1000" is a rectangular container with a door of glass. The incubator is used to incubate eggs of agricultural birds: chickens, ducks, geese.
Equipment manufacturer - software "Irtysh". The product has the parameters allowing to work in any climatic zones. "IFH 1000" is suitable for operation in enclosed spaces with a temperature from +10 to +35 degrees, with air humidity of 40-80%. Thanks to the heat insulating casing, it can keep the temperature inside for up to 3 hours.
Also, "IFH 1000" is equipped with a special function - an alarm goes off when there is a power outage in the incubator. Warranty period - 1 year.
The device has the following characteristics:
- weight - 120 kg;
- height and width are equal - 1230 mm;
- electricity consumption - no more than 1 kW / hour;
- depth - 1100 mm;
- rated voltage - 200 V;
- rated power -1000 watts.
Important! In the incubator trays it is necessary to pour only distilled or boiled distilled water. Hard water can damage the humidification system..
You can lay eggs in such an incubator:
- chicken eggs - 1000 pieces (provided that the egg weight is not more than 56 g);
- duck - 754 pieces;
- goose - 236 pieces;
- quail - 1346 pieces.
To choose the best farmer incubator, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the advantages and disadvantages of other models: Stimulus-1000, Stimulus IP-16, and Remil 550CD.
This incubator is multifunctional. The developer made sure that the incubation process was as simple and clear as possible. The functional "IFH 1000" has the following options:
- automatic control of temperature, humidity and turning eggs;
- the required parameters can be entered manually or selected from the device’s memory;
- in case of any failure in the system, the sound siren is activated;
- There is an automatic traverse flip mode - once per hour. When gelling, this parameter can be set manually;
- a special interface that allows you to connect the device to a computer via a USB port and create a personal database with incubation parameters for different species of birds;
Did you know? Ostrich eggs must be cooked until ready for at least two hours.
Advantages and disadvantages
"IFH 1000" has several advantages:
- The level of humidity in the chamber is maintained using an improved algorithm: in addition to water pallets, the humidity is regulated through the injection of water into the fans;
- visual process control process facilitates camera lighting;
- Access to the incubation chamber for disinfection and sanitization is convenient due to the removable mechanism for turning the trays;
- availability of hatcher cabinet, which facilitates the process of cleaning and disinfection (all the garbage accumulates in one chamber).
The disadvantages of the incubator include:
- high cost of the device;
- the need for frequent replacement of pumps;
- small pallets, which are constantly required to add water;
- high noise level;
- difficulties in transporting the incubator.
Instructions for the use of equipment
Despite the fact that the manufacturer’s warranty for the incubator "IFH 1000" is only one year, provided that it will be operated in compliance with all the necessary rules, the equipment can last for seven or more years.
Preparing the incubator for work
- Turn on "IFH 1000" in the network.
- Turn on the operating temperature and warm up the equipment for two hours.
- Install pallets and fill them with warm water (40-45 degrees).
- Hang a damp cloth on the bottom axle and dip its ends in water.
- Adjust the temperature and humidity of the air in the incubator using the remote control.
- After entering the operating parameters of the IFH 1000, start loading trays.
Important! At the end of each incubation cycle, the equipment must be thoroughly washed. It is also desirable to process the device with a solution of potassium permanganate.
Observe the following rules when laying eggs:
- trays are installed in an inclined position;
- eggs must be placed in a checkerboard pattern;
- chicken, duck and turkey eggs are placed down the sharp end, goose - horizontally;
- it is not necessary to compact eggs into cells with the help of paper, film or any other material, this will lead to a disturbance of air circulation;
- set the trays into the frame of the mechanism until it stops.
Learn how to disinfect eggs before laying in the incubator.
Before laying the eggs must be checked with an ovoscope.
During the incubation period, you will be required to do the following:
- adjust the temperature and humidity during different periods of incubation;
- water in the pallets during the incubation period should be changed every 1-2 days, during the withdrawal period - every day;
- during the whole incubation period it is recommended to periodically change the trays in places;
- goose and duck eggs during the incubation period require periodic cooling - the incubator door 1-2 times a day should be open for several minutes;
- turn off the trays, leaving them in a horizontal position, should be on the 19th day for chicken eggs, on the 25th day for duck eggs and turkeys, on the 28th day for goose eggs.
Did you know? Balut - a boiled duck egg with formed fruit with plumage, beak and cartilage is considered a delicacy in Cambodia and the Philippine Islands.
In the process of hatching chicks adhere to the following recommendations:
- remove incubation waste from trays (unfertilized eggs, bout);
- Place the eggs horizontally in the outlet tray and put the lid on the top tray;
- Sampling of young stock is carried out in two steps: after the first batch is removed, remove the dried chicks and place the trays in the chamber at the end of the run;
- after all chicks hatch, the incubator should be washed and sanitized: wash with warm soapy water, then clean, dry the device by briefly plugging in the net.
The cost of "IFH 1000" is 145 000 rubles, or 65 250 hryvnia, or 2 486 dollars.
Check out the characteristics of the best egg incubators.
Despite the shortcomings of the equipment and defects of the manufacturer "IFH 1000" (most buyers point out poor-quality painting of the product, which almost completely peels off after the season of use, and poor wiring quality), this incubator is a good solution for poultry farming in farms. Compared with foreign counterparts, the undoubted advantage of a domestic device is simplicity in its maintenance and repair - the manufacturer fully provides for the repair and replacement of parts in warranty cases.